- Issue Time
Only by properly cleaning the toaster, the probability of failure can be reduced. This article will share the precautions for you to properly clean the toaster.
The toaster is a commonly used kitchen utensil, mainly used to toast slices of bread. A toaster usually includes a multi-function oven, an insulated stovetop, and a special lifting device. More advanced toasters also include a detachable crumb chassis.
When a toaster breaks down, it is often not the problem itself, but the food particles that interfere with its normal operation. Therefore, we need to clean it correctly in accordance with the following cleaning methods to ensure that the toaster is kept in a clean state.
1. Before cleaning, check the power connection to ensure that the power of the bread maker is cut off. After a while, after the standby body is completely cooled, wipe the body and the top cover with a soft damp cloth and mild detergent.
Be careful not to immerse the whole machine or the bread bucket in the water, just pour water into the bread bucket and clean the inside, otherwise, it will easily cause a short circuit. Take out the crumb tray at the bottom of the toaster, shake off the accumulated crumbs, and then wash them with soapy water.
2. If there is no crumb tray, turn the toaster upside down and shake it over the sink or large trash can. Use a thin soft-bristled brush to remove the crumbs inside. Do not use metal utensils to clean the inside of the toaster.
3. The toaster must be cleaned immediately after each use to prevent the accumulation of food juices and crumbs. Clean the outer surface of the toaster and crumb tray regularly.
4. After cooking oily food, clean the inside of the toaster with a warm water solution of dishwashing detergent.
5. Synthetic scrubbing cloth can remove stubborn stains on dishes and grills. Plastic parts are best cleaned with a warm water solution of detergent.
6. Never immerse the oven in water, do not use harsh abrasives, steel wool, and do not use commercial oven cleaners to clean the toaster.
7. Wipe carefully, but be careful not to use too much force, so as not to damage the machine. After cleaning, completely dry the bread bucket and stir wings.
8. If the mixing blade is difficult to clean, try again. Do not use abrasive cleaners and hard wool fabrics to clean, so as not to damage the non-stick layer and affect the effect of the next mixing and cleaning.
9. You can use the toothbrush that we don't use to clean so that it can be cleaned more thoroughly, and every tiny corner can be cleaned. But be sure to use a soft-bristled toothbrush to avoid wearing the bread machine.
The toaster designed and manufactured by YIJIA Health is simple to operate, easy to clean and maintain, and has a long service life. If you have a need for this, you can search for related products on our website.
As a professional manufacturer of household appliances, we are always committed to providing customers with high-quality and safe products. We have an experienced manufacturing team and a strict quality inspection system, which can control the quality of our products in an all-round way. We can also provide thoughtful one-stop service and effective solutions according to customer needs. If you want to buy our toaster please contact us immediately!