- Issue Time
Proper maintenance of the air purifier can allow it to exert a good purification effect and prolong its service life. This article will specifically introduce the correct maintenance method of the air purifier.
The quality of air directly affects our health. In order to breathe clean air, many people will place an air purifier at home. Carrying out the following maintenance on the air purifier can not only greatly extend the service life of the air purifier, but also ensure that the air purifier exerts the best purification effect.
1. After the air purifier is used for a period of time, a lot of dust will adhere to the primary filter, which will block the air inlet and affect the life of the fan. It is generally recommended to clean it once a month, remove the filter, wash and dry it before installing it. You can also use a long-bristled brush or vacuum cleaner to directly clean the surface dust to keep the airflow unobstructed and hygienic.
2. If the air purifier is connected to the power socket with poor contact, it will cause the plug to heat up or lose power. Therefore, ensure that the connected socket is in good contact. Do not place any objects on the top of the air purifier, and leave a certain distance between the air inlet behind the purifier and the wall.
3. Do not knock the air purifier with hard objects, especially the air inlet and outlet. And do not insert fingers or other objects into the air outlet of the air purifier. Do not use air purifiers in humid or high-temperature environments (such as bathrooms, toilets, or kitchens). Also do not use the air purifier in a room with large temperature changes, which may cause condensation inside the air purifier.
4. Replace the filter element regularly, and the time to replace the filter element should be determined according to the environment in which the product is used. Moreover, purifiers containing activated carbon filters need to be exposed to the sun regularly. When indoor environmental pollution is serious, it is recommended to replace it every six months, and it is best to replace it once a year in a room with a relatively clean environment. (Note: HEPA filter and activated carbon filter cannot be cleaned twice)
5. When the air purifier is not in use, it should be cleaned and packed in the packaging box and stored in a ventilated and dry place. At ordinary times, you should pay attention to moisture, so as not to reduce the efficiency of use due to moisture.
If the air purifier is not properly maintained, not only may the purification effect of the equipment be reduced, but also the structure and performance of the equipment may be lost. If you want to learn more about air purifiers after reading the above content, you can get professional solutions by contacting us.
With excellent production technology and an experienced manufacturing team, we have become one of the leading home appliance manufacturers. We have a professional production team and a strict quality inspection system, which can control the quality of our products in an all-round way. At the same time, we can also provide quality services and effective solutions according to customer needs. If you want to buy our high-quality air purifier, please contact us immediately!