- Issue Time
Air purifiers can purify the air, but many people will have some misunderstandings when using them. This article will specifically introduce the precautions for the use of air purifiers.
With the decline in air quality in recent years, everyone has put air purifiers in their homes for their own health. If you want to use an air purifier to purify the air, you must first understand the following precautions for the use of the air purifier.
1. First of all, when using a household air purifier to purify the air, it is best to use it in conjunction with an air conditioner. Use the timer switch when leaving the room.
2. When the cleaning signal light is on, it indicates that the dust collection is full and the plate needs to be cleaned.
3. The household air purifier should be placed in a dry and ventilated place. If it is a 15 square meter room, it can be opened for 2 hours a day.
4. When using an air purifier to treat respiratory diseases, it should be carried out under the guidance of a doctor. Patients with bleeding disorders should not use it.
5. When energized, avoid direct contact, because the voltage is very high to prevent electric shock. When breathing as a cure, it should be more than 0.3 meters away from the air outlet.
6. Unplug the power when not in use, and don't turn it on when there is no one.
7. Don't put it against the wall, because most of the power supply in the home is placed on the wall, coupled with easy walking, beautiful and other problems, so many air purifiers in the home will be placed next to the wall, but this is air purification A big mistake in the use of the device.
8. It is very important to ensure indoor air circulation. Some families will choose to close doors and windows and turn on air purifiers in the haze weather, thinking that in a closed environment, external pollutants will be eliminated, and the indoor air quality will be better, but in fact, From the perspective of human needs, fresh air is also very important. Using an air purifier in a closed space, although the concentration of indoor PM2.5 is reduced, it will cause the concentration of carbon dioxide to rise. Fortunately, in under-ventilated conditions, turn on the air purifier to purify the air.
9. Replace the filter in time. The filter of the air purifier is similar to the filter element of the water purifier. If there is a certain degree of saturation, it needs to be replaced or cleaned in time according to the frequency of use and the air quality in the general environment. If it is not replaced on time It will cause the efficiency of the air purifier to decrease, and even more serious, it will cause secondary pollution.
10. Adapt air purifiers according to the area. Now many families will buy air purifiers. However, many people believe that there is only one air purifier in the home, fixed in one place, and long-term use will purify the indoor air. This is another misunderstanding in use.
Paying attention to the above matters can not only make the air purifier play the best effect, but also avoid some equipment accidents. If you want to know more about the air purifier after reading the above content, you can contact us for more detailed information.
As a professional manufacturer of household appliances , we have accumulated rich R&D and production technologies in this field. We have a professional production department to provide one-stop procurement services to meet your diversified needs. Our complete management system can quickly help you formulate a reasonable selection plan and formulate an effective solution. If you want to buy our air purifier, please contact us immediately!